Sunday, December 10, 2017

My Birthday in Japan!

Hi everyone!
Today is a very special day for me, because it's my birthday! I have come at that point where I rather refer to myself as 'twenty-something' rather than my actual age, but a quick browsing through my blog will quickly reveal my true age, so I challenge you. ^^

Actually, I am not only celebrating my birthday today, but also my Six Year Lolita Anniversary! I considered myself a ‘true’ Lolita from the moment I wore my first coord, which was on my birthday, December 10th, in 2011! It was such a special day... And now six years have passed already! Time sure goes fast.

For three years I made a 'Lolita Year in Review' post for my birthday, but I decided not to do so this year. First of all because, although wonderfully exciting things have happened in my Lolita sphere, there weren't that many different ones. At least not enough to spend an entire review post on. Maybe you wouldn't expect it, because I got the chance to go to three very big events and I am more than grateful that I did! But outside of those events Lolita wasn't a big part of my life, because school took up most of my time. I would have to stretch those three events out and talk about them all over again. And frankly, that would just be boring, so I'll spare you and would like to kindly guide you to the special tags I created for these events: Barcelona and Omnia Vanitas, Paris and the Angelic Pretty Tea Party and London and Dream Masquerade Carnival.

And second of all, because as I mentioned in the introduction post for my 10 Day Lolita Challenge post, I am away on a trip! Maybe you guessed it already before, maybe the title of this post kind of gives it away (haha), but I am in Japan at the moment! As a child, I always dreamed of doing big and exciting things on my birthday after I would pass the age of children's parties. Last year I made that wish come true by spending my birthday in
Ooh La La Paris, this year I am spending this special day in Tokyo! ♥
I am writing this post beforehand, so you can imagine it's still almost hard to believe that such an amazing thing is going to happen! Am I really not dreaming~?
I have quite an exciting day planned out already with room for spontaneity as well, so keep an eye out on my blog for a big review!

See you soon and thank you for reading! ~☆~

No comments:

Post a Comment