Sunday, May 07, 2017

Hiatus..?


Hi everyone!

Do you remember me? Hahaha!
Whooaaa it's been such a long time since I last wrote a blogpost here or posted a video to my YouTube channel! Never before in my blogger life have I skipped such a long time between posts. I'm really very sorry! >___<
Anyway, I'm still alive! It's just that I am so busy! I am in my final exam year and I have so many projects and things to finish! Luckily, I'm heading in the fairly right direction despite everything, even scoring a 9.5/10 for my thesis and presentation combined (a real highlight of my year I can tell you)!
So yeah. I certainly haven't forgotten about either my blog or YouTube channel. Heck, almost every day I feel so guilty for not contributing anything new! But right now it's just very hard to combine with school and life sadly. I'll get back soon though, I promise! So the answer to the 'Hiatus?' question is: yes, but not for long!

See you soon!
Thank you for reading! ~☆~

7 comments:

  1. That is a great score on you thesis and presentation, well done! I'm glad to hear you'll be back to blogging after you're done with school I've missed reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for always commenting dear!
      You are so kind. ;___; <3

      Delete
  2. Wow, well done on doing so well in your thesis and presentation! That's an amazing achievement, and you must be so proud of your hard work! ^_^

    Best of luck in getting through your exams, and I look forward to when you can start posting more regularly again <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really, REALLY happy about it! I chose a subject I really like, so working on it didn't feel like a chore at all! <3

      Thank you very much! <3 I will try and start writing on the train again haha!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your thesis score!! 😊 And I am so glad that you'll be back on blogging!! I so so much missed you!! Xoxo! Take care <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie! <3
      Aaah you are always so kind. ;___;

      Delete