Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Lolita Wonderland is on YouTube!


Hi everyone!
I hope you are enjoying my ‘Interview with the Lolita’-series. ^^ I am having a great time doing them and there are many more to come, so please look forward to them! In the meantime, did you happen to spot the new button on the upper bar that says ‘YouTube’? If you click it, it will transport you to my brand new YouTube page! For a very long time, I have been wanting to make videos. I shot a lot of footage during my trips to Japan in 2012 and 2014, but I never had a useful video editing program. But now I do! Just go to my YouTube page and take a look if you like. :3 (There is a possibility you cannot watch one of my videos if you’re in Germany or on your smartphone/tablet, because YouTube is weird. Sorry).
Anyway, I am hoping/planning to start making more videos, so please look forward to that too! ^^
Well, that’s it for this post. See you! ♥

2 comments:

  1. You're making Youtube videos! Wow! Definitely watching them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like them! I am planning to make more! =D

      Delete