Sunday, April 21, 2013

A Very Pastelly Candy Photoshoot


I apologize for my lack of posts in the past few weeks. Sometimes life just gets in the way you know? Anyway, I am back!
My friend Cat, who likes to organize things a lot (^^), asked if I wanted to join her in a free Lolita photoshoot, very close to my house! After a little doubting (it was only six days away) I decided to join! We decided to make it a bit candy themed, so after some head coordinating I decided to wear Jewelry Jelly. Now I know that’s not really a candy print, but I didn’t want to wear Candy Treat again and I thought Jewelry Jelly actually fit the colourfulness of candy. I also really wanted to combine it with my new lavender Bodyline blouse, so I did! ♥
On Tuesday March 26th my mom drove me to the photographer’s house, where I met up with Cat and her mom. After Cat and I had changed into our outfits, the shoot started. We had a lot of fun playing around with candy and dancing to Kyary Pamyu Pamyu music and Mozart pieces (the music folder on my phone is very versatile). The photographer was a very nice man and he loved our outfits so much! ^^ Here are some of the many pictures we took:

I really liked my mint and lavender outfit and Cat and I matched surprisingly well I think! I really liked doing a photoshoot again together! I hope we will take many more pictures together in the future. ^^
If you want to read Cat's post about the photoshoot, you can find it here.

I hope you like our outfits! ♥

16 comments:

  1. Wow, wonderfull photo's! You both look incredible and I like your outfits ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am glad you think so! I really liked our coords too to be honest, haha!

      Delete
  2. Whaah ;v; your outfits look totally adorable! :D I wish you could post the pictures a bit bigger though >v<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so muuuch! ♥
      Ah I was afraid I would flood people again with my pictures if I posted them all seperately! I will do it again next time! ^^

      Delete
  3. Je mag gewoon mijn naam noemen hoor... Marc van Gessel
    www.lightwrite.nl

    Het was erg leuk en voor herhaling vatbaar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your coordinations ! They are so cute >w<
    I have a slight preference for Cat's outfit (but that's because I'm fond of purple/lavender colours T.T)

    I wish we could see the pictures in a bigger size ! But even if they are a bit small they are still so cute, you two seem very comfortable in front of the camera !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like them! =D
      Haha, she looked wonderful! ^^

      Ah I'm sorry, I was afraid I would flood people with all the pictures! Next time I'll post pictures seperately! ;)
      Thank yooouuuu! ♥

      Delete
  5. The pictures are so pretty, so much pastel is a dream <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love sweet lolitas with natural hair, it looks lovely :) the whole photoshoot is cute and delicate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like natural hair with Lolita too! :)
      I am glad you think so!

      Delete
  7. lovely! I love the one with the cups! <3

    ReplyDelete