Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Baby, The Stars Shine New

Baby, The Stars Shine Bright has a new wesbite layout! Did you see it already? I have to admit that I had to get used to it and I was startled at first, but I really like it now!
The sweet colours are a lovely add to the previous pink layout. And now you can go to both Baby’s and Alice and the Pirates’s sites easily.

Luckily, they didn’t change everything entirely: navigating through the site is still as easy as it always was, but now it has an extra colourful touch and a lovely wallpaper! Don’t you just love the kittens?
The new items can now directly be seen, instead of being clicked at first.
And did you notice that the icon for the bookmark you probably have in your linkinglist is now Baby’s logo? I just love looking at it!
I must say again: I really like it! I loved the previous layout, I love the new one too! ^^
So, what do you think of the new layout? Will you miss the pink one? Or do the new kittens appeal to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment